Go Back   Ruffrodders > Main Forum > General HotRod Discussion

General HotRod Discussion Talk about general hot rod here

Old 11-03-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
skull

Default street legal dwarf car

you may have seen on other sites but if ya have not here goes,, 1931 street legal dwarf car ,, 1100 V twin honda and a 4 speed, geared 3:55 posi shorted toyota truck rear end and a ton of custom made parts ,, if ya want more info let me know and l will post more detials.....more pix in my journal ''''' do not know why the two pix are so big,, ,later

Last edited by skull; 03-06-2010 at 04:31 PM..
skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
TommyShock

What part of that thing was made in 1931? Just wondering?
Old 11-03-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
skull

Default dwarf car

becouse l had to license it something and l figured a 31 chevy was different since every one has 32 fords,,so l guess the title? ,, later
Old 11-03-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
MOODSTER

Fuck - me. This is just what I was reffering to about the future of this site.
MOODSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:00 PM   #5
skull

Default car

moodster,, what do ya mean,, good bad or ??? lalso have several very traditional cars,, 66 chevelle, 65 chevelle wagon, 57 chevy, 50 hot rodded dogdge truck and a 29 ford roadster,, roadster is in the project stage,, just like my dwarf couse it DIFFERENT,,later,,
Old 11-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #6
MOODSTER

I mean BAD. Like your sig says, "I'm tired" Tired of people who think "Couse it's DIFFERENT" is somehow supposed to relate to "cool or "interesting"

Why didn't you post one of your "real "cars? And why the name "Skull"? Just curious.
And No, I am not usually a dick, I'm having a shitty day and sorry, you are catching some of the backlash.
Old 11-03-2009, 08:34 PM   #7
anaslime

To each his own- not to say what you have isnt cool- its not for us to say- or the guy with rodent skulls - if your into that great... but this is a forum that deals with hot rod and custom builds. Dont be surprised if you get a less than warm reception. That is all, thank you and good night.
anaslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #8
skull

Default ??:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOODSTER View Post
I mean BAD. Like your sig says, "I'm tired" Tired of people who think "Couse it's DIFFERENT" is somehow supposed to relate to "cool or "interesting"

Why didn't you post one of your "real "cars? And why the name "Skull"? Just curious.
And No, I am not usually a dick, I'm having a shitty day and sorry, you are catching some of the backlash.
\couse the top of my skull sticks outt where my hair usta be,,,also l built the dwarf as a tribute to my dad,, he raced a 1937 jalopy circle track in elma for 20 years and when he passed away l did this to ease the pain and pay homage to the man who got me onto hotrodding,, and l understand,, have bad days alll the time,, forget it. its cool,
l built this,, it's a hot rod,, street legal and a lot of old timers, l'm 50 something,, tell me not everything they built thrilled the esblishment.

Last edited by skull; 11-03-2009 at 08:48 PM..
Old 11-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #9
MOODSTER

Okay Skull, I get it. Try this- go find a cool ass hat so you can change your name. Then when it's light outside take some pic's of your stash of cars ( this is not a muscle car site, so the older the better) Then post what ya got and future plans and anything that you have fabricated or installed yourself. Post it as a build thread in the appropriate forum and let everyone check it out. If they like it , they'll let you know. If not, you'll hear crickets ( trust me, I know) but the key is -- stick to the format of the site, Rods, Customs. No rodents, reptiles or other vermin please. All I am tryin to say is that not everyone will appreciate everything posted here, but most here will enjoy a tastefull hot rod or custom and welcome the builders and owners of them.

Thanks for reading, Moody.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:49 PM   #10
skull

here is a few other toys l have ,,69 red truck is in the journal,, black 29 is blown apart for final assambly l hope by summer, 33 dodge l found,, how do people here feel about a rat looking but built extra safe, as that is the plan for the 33 dodge, cushman,s getting a 750 honda for my car show runner,

Last edited by skull; 03-06-2010 at 04:31 PM..